International Mock Grand Jury
The rules are simple
You Present Your Case To The Judge
Famous Unsolved Mysteries
Now it is your job to prove it was Murder
Information on Grand Juries and Grand Jury Process
Marilyn Monroe Case Over 50 Years and We Should Know The Truth?
Some Marilyn Monroe External Links
- Court TV's Crime Library - Bio and info for Marilyn Monroe's death.
- The Marilyn Monroe page over at Wikipedia
- The Marilyn Monroe Pages - How she died.
- The Marilyn Monroe Pages - Six Toes - Solves, once and for all, the myth of whether or not Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
- The BBC "On This Day" - August 5, 1962
- Marilyn's Secret Tapes - Former prosecutor says he has heard tapes that Marilyn Monroe made in the days before she died that prove the actress was anything but suicidal.
- The FBI's Material concerning the death of Marilyn Monroe - Careful, to view the material, you'll need to download a large .pdf file.
- Trip Advisor - The Life and Death of Marilyn Monroe - Follow in the footsteps of the screen goddess and explore the places in California where Marilyn lived, dined, slept, played and died.
- The Voice of Reason - Your one stop guide to the great conspiracies of our time. Explores several possible scenarios that could have lead up to her death including murder, suicide, a mafia "hit", a Kennedy "hit" and other possible run downs.
- 48 Hours Mystery Series - Monroe Investigation Interviews. Read the transcripts and hear exerpts from audio interviews about the night Marilyn Monroe died.
- Marilyn Monroe Murdered